Field Name Book description from 1838/1839 noted by the surveyors who produced the O.S maps originally.
B.S.S.M. : 10
Gathair na mBroc , the stone fort of the badgers.
- Gahernabroc : J. 0’D,
- Gahirnamruck : County Map
- Cahernarnhruck : Rev. Jas. Geraghty, P.P.
- Gahernahruek : Meresman
Situated in the north side of the parish. It is bounded on the N. by the parish of Kilmainebeg;E. by the tds. of Mocollagan and Brodullagh North ; S. by the td. of Brodullagh South; and W. by the tds. of Carrowoughteragh and Mocorha.
Historical & Archaeological features
NOTE :: This is on private property , owner must give permission for access.
Ecology & Habitats