Field Name Book description from 1838/1839 noted by the surveyors who produced the O.S maps originally.
B.S.S.M. : 13
Cluain Banain , Banan’s lawn or meadow.
- Cloonbanaun : J.O’Donovan
- Cloonbanaan : Co. Map
- Cloonbanane : Co. Cess Collector
- Cloanbanane : Rev. Jas. Geraghty
- Cloonbanane : Meresman
- Cloonebanane : Strafford’s Survey
- Cloonbanan : Inq. temp. Jac. I.
Situated in the south side of the parish. It is bounded on the S. by the parish of Donaghpatrick, Co. Galway. E. by the td. of Shrule; N. by the tds. of Kinlough and Cullagh; and N. by the td. of Brodullagh North.
- Longhill / Cnockfada
Historical & Archaeological features
Ecology & Habitats